• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Secret Santa: Sign up now!(12/21/11!)

greyp

Legacy Supporter 5
minecraft%20guy%20santa%20hat.jpg

Hey! You ever just want a random present on HC well I'm lonely and maybe you are too! Just put your in-game name in your post and what item you want. Maybe you've really been wanting that new Diamond Katana or some Slimeballs. You wont know who you're getting your gift for until you give it to them at Zeal on December 20, at 6:30 pm EST.( You can give them what ever you want, but try to be nice and give your mystery player what they want!) Then just bring it to Zeal on that day before that time, if you need a port if your carrying very rare items @sheddi will help you out :D. pm me for any extra info

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I'll be happy to participate!

I like weird and rare stuff, like double-halfstep blocks or glowstone. Some of what I like is expensive, but anything quirky will do!

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
For Christmas this year, all I want is world pea- Just kidding! I want a full set of dragoon armor for Christmas so I may kill people in style!

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
I would like a shiny new polished bow to shoot every with after the gathering. :) Should be fun to see how many people sign up and are free to meet up. I will be there, of course =D

look_out

Legacy Supporter 3
Look_out
I want a nice new slimeballs And a nice Ice block @jmoney

Also, ill be happy to port people to zeal if they have rares to get to zeal

xFinaLx

Legacy Supporter 7
All I want for Christmas is my two front... wait, no. I want your gold. All of it.