• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Scrolling Clouds in Background!!

holyrollerss

Legacy Supporter 3
I've seen several posts about people having issues with the scrolling clouds in the background on the webpage. I found a possible solution if you are having that wonderful lag issue. I'm currently using FireFox and i havn't tried this on any other search provider. I was able to use AdBlock to block the clouds image. i'm using AdBlock Plus 2.6.4 and all i did was right click on the area with the scrolling clouds, went to Adblock on the drop down menu and added it as a filter. Hope that helps :)

Edit: Also make sure after you add it to your filter list you restart ur browser session. :p

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I've seen several posts about people having issues with the scrolling clouds in the background on the webpage. I found a possible solution if you are having that wonderful lag issue. I'm currently using FireFox and i havn't tried this on any other search provider. I was able to use AdBlock to block the clouds image. i'm using AdBlock Plus 2.6.4 and all i did was right click on the area with the scrolling clouds, went to Adblock on the drop down menu and added it as a filter. Hope that helps :)

Edit: Also make sure after you add it to your filter list you restart ur browser session. :p
Good to know :)

holyrollerss

Legacy Supporter 3
Here is the filter needed to block the clouds image:

||etc-mysitemyway.s3.amazonaws.com/webtreats/assets/posts/724/full/*

With Google Chrome i had to go to options in AdBlock and manually add the filter then close and reopen the browser. Worked like a charm.

Ruger392

Obsidian
I've only had problems with the scrolling background on mobile, seems like no way to fix it