• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Screenshots

kurugi

Legacy Supporter 5
[attachment=44]
creepy squid. all he did was rotate counterclockwise

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
impulsepaci said:
oh and heres my bank with some applelove fightz in the chat :3
pretty sexy hmm?

Oh my.

My Terrarium in Neverast;
2011-01-11_223803.png

A better look at the "sky":
2011-01-11_223932.png

Kaliven

Gold
Here are some updated images of Blasphemy:

MOST things in the town that look "nice" were designed by Allusa (cept the bridge that's mine)

First, this is what you see when you step out of the Horrorgate(see what I did there), into our subterranean town.

In the distance is the obsidian Blasphemy bank and trust, with the lockboxes for rent. (I have to finish that roof). We're eventually going to run with zero torch lighting, eventually, probably after the Nether is open. -- that pillar on the left is the ladder we've installed because craftbook MIGHT break with the server update)

herogateexit.jpg

Speaking of our horrorgate this is what it looks like

herogate.jpg

its at the top of our double staircase, which you can see from this view inside the bank:

entrance.jpg

The staircase has lava inside it, and its a really nice effect:

sideofstairs.jpg

To the the side of that is our farming system, its set up for max harvest speed,

While the skills was up I got to level 8 just doing 2/3rds of this farm, once.

On top of that, is the reed farm, which can produce about 3 stacks an hour, in case you wanted to make a house out of bookcases. which we can totally afford.

farms.jpg

Speaking of being able to afford, here is the Blasphemy Treasury, this is everything we have as a town. Some of these are empty, of course, (plus we have a whole another one on the other side). Living underground has its advantages, plus we have tree farms (not pictured).

treasure.jpg

Also the entrance to our town is being built, it is a triple craft book drawbridge, with a gate (I have disabled the draw bridge with the upcoming craftbook breaking)

bridge.jpg

Chaz8591

Legacy Supporter 5
I can just see it now. SWIM THROUGH THAT LAKE OF FIRE YOU MAGGOT! DO I HEAR COMPLAINING?! 50 MORE LAPS!

Pacatafox

Stone
Allusa said:
Pacatafox said:
Madlum Ruins, the beggining. I was the first one there!

Actually. I was. Didnt realize a lot of people were coming to loot it.

Not to get in a nerd fight, but i was most defitenly the first one there. Me asking Kainzo about it actually prompted the whole thing :p