• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

***Screenshots Wanted***

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm looking for photo-content to add into the Herocraft Online blog. This involves any kind of screenshot from Herocraft Online as long as it's work-safe. I'd like photos with little to no "Chat" on them as I want the photos to focus on the subject of the screenshot.

If you have any, PLEASE post them up here. This includes anything from screen-captures of players, architecture, mobs, etc as long as there's something "Herocraft" in them (as in it can't just be a creeper on the sand looking at you.. If it's a creeper in your town or a creeper near Dragongarde, then it's okay as long as I don't get 20 screenies of the same thing).

Maybe even a gallery could be created, depending on how many screenshots I have.

All screenshots will be accredited to both you and Herocraft.

Here is a small list of what I'm looking for:
  • Trade District (not just a picture of the front or it)
  • Nexus
  • Spawn
  • Notch, Deadmau5, and the staff within spawn
  • Spawn city/DG plots (not just focused on plot though)
  • Towns/Guilds (inside and out)*
  • Graveyards
  • Spires
  • Epic PVP battles (DOD pics and DG PVP pics are awesome)
  • Anything else that you find Orgasmic in the realms of Herocraft
Please keep all images work-safe and if you have any "Chat" in the screen shots, please make sure it's clean. Last thing we need is something with a ton of profanity on the blog because I didn't check over every picture.
*If photos are taken of towns or guilds, please make sure you list the name of the town for me. If I receive multiple pictures of each town, I'll create "Albums" for these towns for the blog to keep them in order. Though I am asking for pictures of towns, this DOES NOT mean spam me with pictures of one town. Not every picture may be used and if I get 30 pictures from one person of their town, You can kinda count on none of your pictures being used (or very little). This is not a project for town propaganda, this is a project for Herocraft propaganda.

cgodmer

Glowstone
I could have posted a montoge of kainzo killing himself but I forgot about it when I cleared my pics folder :(

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I've got plenty of screenshots from some of the tournaments if you need some.[DOUBLEPOST=1345859546,1345859097][/DOUBLEPOST]
2012-06-16_18.38.53.png
2012-06-16_18.20.35.png
2012-06-16_18.39.08.png

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Lemme see if I can find the Guild Branch I made the insides of in Dihara(I think that was the name...?) for the Academy.[DOUBLEPOST=1345928078,1345927667][/DOUBLEPOST]Here we go, found it. And I was right, the name was Dihara! :D

http://imgur.com/a/bxuB0#0[DOUBLEPOST=1345929114][/DOUBLEPOST]Fort Ugly, a Fort I made with the intent to be ugly, due to my boredom.
9MqGX.jpg

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
First of all we can see here the time @shrimpy77 accidently Lava'd spawn overlooking the Herocraft library.. xD
mmPkh.jpg

Next is a cute little picture where I found a chicken taking a bath inside the Trade District Clocktower :p
YZ5zuh.png

And finally a bit of #TC Secretly we are gay as they show off the sitting in chairs donor perk on the exterior of Temple Mob Arena :p

sjT83.jpg

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
PVFjv.jpg

The good ol' front of Oblivion. Sorry, it's one of few pictures of HC architecture I have. Would've gone to take some more today, but banned. >_>