• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Schontak's Whitelist

Schontak

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game name: Schontak

Location & Age: Washington, 26

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None (This is a fairly new account. My other account is Slant7. When I created my account I didnt realize that my character name would be Slant7, so I created another account with a name I use frequently in other MMORPGs. Slant7 has never recieved a ban either.
Referral(s): None

Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki, rules, and a large majority of the guides. I am a polite and honest individual who knows how to work and fight as a team. I do not rage and it is almost impossible to get me upset. I am not the best builder in the world, but I am not too bad either. I love PvP and I have good sportsmanship, even when losing. I am interested in joining a town and assisting in achieving its goals, while strengthening their fighting force. Also, my wife, Account Name: Llysandria, will be wanting to join as well. And who can resist that cute couple playing video games together?

How did you hear about Herocraft?: By googleing (is that a word?) the Heroes Pluggin I found your website. I began reading your rules and guides and became very interested in your server.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet, it sounds like a server worth voting for. However, I would like the opportunity to see for myself.

Additional Info: I was born and raised in Texas. I joined the Army when I was 18 and I am currently still enlisted. I am going through a Medboard at the moment because both my lungs collapsed, so I will soon be separating from the Army. After my separation, I will be moving back to Texas. I have been playing computer games since I was a kid, mostly MMORPGs. I have played just about every large named MMORPG since EQ was released, generally as a healer; I am looking forward to playing one on your server. I unfortunately will not be accepting a nobel peace prize. I know nothing about java. Satellites are not my thing, but overall I am a good guy.

What interests you in our server? Yep, it is not one of your questions. There I go, already doing my own thing before I even get accepted, but I thought it was a decent enough question to talk about. The main thing that interests me in your server is not only is it ran by professional individuals, but the majority of the players seem to be respectful and mature. The staff really goes out of their way to ensure that they have a well run server; this is huge for me. Also, the server is very well structured and has many unique and amazing plugins. I really like what you have done with the towns/economy and making it player run and social. The classes seem balanced. The server rules are great and look to be well enforced. Overall, this server looks top of the line.

I look forward to your reply and hoping for good news. Thank you for reading this application and have a great day.