• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Scary, or Creepy story Thread

IllusionOfHatred

Legacy Supporter 4
Thought I'd throw this up, didn't see why not, just a competition to see who can write the most bone chilling story here. :) The prize of first place, is deemed a self pat on thy self's back.

Without further adue;

It's a wild night downtown with three friends of mine and myself, just a blast!.. Yeah, it was a blast alright, finding myself detained in a padded cell with a mask around my mouth. I could hardly breath with my mouth, feeling as if half of my teeth were removed. I tried to scream, but all that I could let out were a few muffled noises, thrashing myself about, noticing myself if a straitjacket with my arms around my stomach. Before I knew it, the door before me of the room opened outward slowly, illuminating a dimly lit hallway before me.

I grab balance onto my knees before stiffly standing myself, gleaming down the hallway with the feeling of the hair on my neck standing up. I make my way out of the padded room and into the hallway, peering around at the smooth, clean tiles, the walls that glistened white barely from the poor lighting, and all the lights along the ceiling, just dim. I step out into the hallway, glancing up and down the hallway, feeling confused of my whereabouts. "Hello?" I say aloud, my voice gently echos through the hallways, quiet as it was, I felt that I wasn't alone. I started walking down the hallway from the right side of the room I was in,

I heard a door slam shut abruptly. I turn around quickly to see that the room I was in had shut, and then hearing a soft whisper in my head, "Run.." I was awestruck, thinking I was insane, or abnormally paranoid of hearing a little girl's voice in my head, but I heard it again but louder, "Run... Run!". And then I see down the hallway, this black growth that looked like veins, growing through the hallway's interior, destroying various objects in it's way coming towards me, I could hear screams of people as it came closer, and my vision narrowing. I started to panic, and then run the opposite way. My legs were carrying me as fast as they could, running down the first hallway, taking a left, a right, and then another right, I was lost for sure, but I was too scared to stop to turn back to see if that monster was any closer. Could this all be a dream?

Where am I? I had so many questions, but none would could be answered by myself alone.. which I wasn't. I feel my breath becoming short as I was running to a dead end, a large double door stood before me as I slowed to a halt, throwing my body at the door. Myself slamming at the door, only to bounce back and fall to the tiles, hitting my head heavily onto the tiles. I felt the pain coil through my head, down my neck, and into my spine. I felt that I couldn't move for a while, my vision burred. After I started to regain consciousness, I felt sharp pains all over my arms and legs, I slowly hold my head up to look to see what was chasing me before had now came through the tile floor around me, stabbing into my legs, pushing itself inside. I started to scream as I panicked from the site, seeing the leggings cloth darken, the feeling of the pain spreading quickly, but where the pain once was, now gone. I felt it push into my torso, sprouting out of my chest as I cry out, seeing a black tentacle. It rises it, and then spikes down to my eyes in a split second.

Feeling vision go black, I scream- my eyes opening wide, myself in a brightly lit room. Quickly looking around at my surroundings, my wrists and legs strapped down to a table, and as well my body tied down. The restraints were too tight, I could barely feel the blood in my body circulating. I turn my head over to the left, seeing a man dressed in a brilliant white lab coat with a clipboard in his hands, watching me.. I stop to stare back at him and scream out at him, "Where am I?!" as I bark the words from my mouth at him. He shows a gentle smile as he replies in a calm voice, "Please calm down, you were having a mild dream, you are awake, and.." his tongue coils and slides out slowly as he says his last word, "Safe.." His tongue darkens to black, my vision narrowing as his tongue flies out at my eyes.

... I think I'm done here for now. :)