• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Scars_ suggestion list

Scars_

Retired Staff
I know that maybe some of theses ideas are WIP or not wanted on HC , but sometimes when I play I think about stuff id like to see on HC . Im just gonna come here and edit this post to add my thought to my wishlist / idea list . Btw sorry for double thread you guys can delete the other one :3 .

- Weekly server events organised by admins like weekly FFA or TDM ( town death match ) or parkour
- 1v1 Spleef arena plugin
- Prefix that show abreviation of both Class & Profession at level cap
- Lower /town spawn fees
- Possibility to buy a shop plot around spawn
- Setting up an enchanting table in spawn
-Ability to /spawn at least once every 24 hours at level 50 profession

Last edited:

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
I know that maybe some of theses ideas are WIP or not wanted on HC , but sometimes when I play I think about stuff id like to see on HC . Im just gonna come here and edit this post to add my thought to my wishlist / idea list . Btw sorry for double thread you guys can delete the other one :3 .

- Weekly server events organised by admins like weekly FFA or TDM ( town death match ) or parkour
- Prefix that show abbreviate of both Class & Profession at level cap
- Lower /town spawn fees
- Extra /sethome for tier X donators
- Extra profession slot for tier X donators (omg I wish)
While I can't speak on the probability of the other features, I can speak about the donator perks

Well, for the extra setHome and the extra profession slot for Donators, these provide a significant game-play advantage for Donators. At the moment we should try to stray from P2W ( Pay to win ) as professions are key to game play, and recall is also significant, I don't see these features changing anytime soon.

Donator perks should try to stray along /workbench or /furnace, not give a distinct game play advantage.

I can say I feel the Town Spawn is at a decent price atm, as if your recall isn't at spawn, your paying to have a second recall spot, which is decent enough ( Plus 5s goes into town bank anyway ) ( Its the going price for a runestone anyway )

Scars_

Retired Staff
Yeah , I agree im against pw2 stuff . Extra profession is a little OP. List updated .

+Put a lvl 30 enchantment table at spawn . There is anvils but no usable enchant table .
+Ability to /spawn at least every 24 hours at level 50 profession
-second profession
-second /sethome

And Im still holding on my lowering /town spawn fees xD

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
If you want to go to spawn, get a class that knows Port or GroupTeleport to take you there, get a Runestone to it, or walk.

I hope to, at some point, allow runestones to be made in spawn so that they're more useful.

peterpunx

Legacy Supporter 6

Agree, we need some kind of events that involve everyone. Meeting new players.

Dont think this can be done with current title system.

- Lower /town spawn fees
Spawn feels like a ghost town, but with this player base, having a shop isnt really a thing, thats why we have global market.
Lower town spawn fees, /spawn,... if you dont want to pay that much, make your town near spawn or a herogate. If you want the protection of having a town far away, get used to pay extra. If you want a good looking town in an specific area, put some time on doing a road directly to spawn or the herogates.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Events are something we want to do but both me and pip are busy on other projects right now and are constantly busy fixing things and working on new content.
This could be done without a plugin but this would be fairly low priority.
While technically we could create the titles they way mastery titles are granted would work for this. So this is something that would need to be re-designed and would likely need coding time.
- Lower /town spawn fees
Rather than adjusting prices of things we're wanting to introduce some more ways of obtaining coins. Either through quests or other means.
This is already planned we just need to find the time to region all of the buildings and decide on pricing.
- Setting up an enchanting table in spawn
Maybe, the anvils there were mostly cosmetic rather than being placed there for intended use.
We removed warp from professions because we want people to travel. It's not that much effort to walk to spawn and there are plenty of way you can get there faster.
Spawn feels like a ghost town, but with this player base, having a shop isnt really a thing, thats why we have global market.
Lower town spawn fees, /spawn,... if you dont want to pay that much, make your town near spawn or a herogate. If you want the protection of having a town far away, get used to pay extra. If you want a good looking town in an specific area, put some time on doing a road directly to spawn or the herogates.
Honestly, I think the main reason spawn feels like a ghost town is A. because of the low population the server currently has and B. There aren't a huge number of reasons to go to spawn yet.

Last edited:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8

If the Event server isn't in a Coma there's a Spleef Arena there that has an Command block set up to restore the arena.
iirc there's also a parkour course

As for Weekly, well, get an active community and I'm sure that could fall in place.

Scars_

Retired Staff
Thank you all for your constructive replies . You guys made good points and I glad some of my proposition are already on the to do list or at least considered .