• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Scars_ connecting rpg not allowed

Scars_

Retired Staff
IGN: scars_
Banned by: ???? No notice .
Time of ban: about 7 pm east
Reason for ban: I guess trying to macro a sprint toggle .

Hi so I just got ban I think for trying to use a macro that press ''w'' ''w'' so basicly an autosprint ....

Was it illegal or something ? That was not my intention to break the rules if so . We were in teamspeak and someone told me about this macro and told me it was legal so I copy / pasted his .txt file and then it wasnt working so I modify it and then it type autosprint in chat 2 times .....

So if using this autorun macro is illegal I am sorry that wasnt my intention to break th rules like I said . I didnt even used it I just tried , I really thought it was legal since everyone was using it .

When my friend on TS told me about that I was also surprised that was legal but then I was like '' hmmm yeah it was legal to use spoutcraft like 1 years ago and spoutcraft had this option so I guess doing it with this macro mod is legal '' .....

Also when I got kicked to the lobby / ban I didnt recive any notice or what so ever so if it as nothing to do with sprint thing let me know .

Also after an other look at the rules on the wiki it says nothing about autorun macro ... And I didnt get any extra mod or anything I use the Hecrocraft mod pack . All I can see is no AFK macro alowed .... So basicly I didnt do anything illegal since the Macro mod is allowed and I just TRIED to use a easier way to sprint . I didnt download extra mod or anything , I only used the mod that you allow me to use and I didnt do anything with it that you tell me to not do .

And also from what I heard from people that have talked to admin in game about my situation is this rules has been changed so many times and since I didnt used a mod not included in the heromod pack so I should be good to be re-whitelisted and NOT trying to use it anymore if it is finaly consider illegal . Anyway 1.7 minecraft will offer a sprint toggle in the basic game .

Thanks

Last edited:

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Hi so I just got ban I think for trying to use a macro that press ''w'' ''w'' so basicly an autosprint ....

Was it illegal or something ? That was not my intention to break the rules if so . We were in teamspeak and someone told me about this macro and told me it was legal so I copy / pasted his .txt file and then it wasnt working so I modify it and then it type autosprint in chat 2 times .....

So if using this autorun macro is illegal I am sorry that wasnt my intention to break th rules like I said . I didnt even used it I just tried , I really thought it was legal since everyone was using it .

When my friend on TS told me about that I was also surprised that was legal but then I was like '' hmmm yeah it was legal to use spoutcraft like 1 years ago and spoutcraft had this option so I guess doing it with this macro mod is legal '' .....

Also when I got kicked to the lobby / ban I didnt recive any notice or what so ever so if it as nothing to do with sprint thing let me know .

Thanks

EDIT: Also after an other look at the rules on the wiki it says nothing about autorun macro ... And I didnt get any extra mod or anything I use the Hecrocraft mod pack . All I can see is no AFK macro alowed .... So basicly I didnt do anything illegal since the Macro mod is allowed and I just TRIED to use a easier way to sprint . I didnt download extra mod or anything , I only used the mod that you allow me to use and I didnt do anything with it that you tell me to not do .

EDIT2: And also from what I heard from people that have talked to admin in game about my situation is this rules has been changed so many times and since I didnt used a mod not included in the heromod pack so I should be good to be re-whitelisted and NOT trying to use it anymore if it is finaly consider illegal . Anyway 1.7 minecraft will offer a sprint toggle in the basic game .
Try following the appeal format.