• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Satinder's Application updated!!!

satinder

Dirt
Thank you for taking your time to read this...
  1. In-game name: satinder
  2. Location & Age: New York, 18
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have read every single rule on the forums. I enjoy killing and mining. And most of all, i love RPG's!
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I have read it on Reddit. These features just blew me away!
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Not yet, however i will vote every day if i'm accepted.
  8. Additional Info: I am currently a student and a local university. And i'm currently on vacation, so i have a lot of time to sit back, relax, and enjoy my minecraft. I also hope to show off the cool things i made, and reach max level as a warrior!

satinder

Dirt
A little personal information... - I'm a body builder who loves Rpgs. I have played multiple minecraft rpg servers such as Valmc, however it doesn't provide the role playing experience that this server seeks to provide. I also play mmorpgs such as WoW, Rift, and Guild Wars. I hope you guys allow me to enjoy your RP server.

Thank you for taking your time to review this applicaton.