• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sandtrap24 Whitelist Application

sandtrap24

Stone
Reasons I would like to join this server and what I have to offer:

I would like to join this server because of the amazing experience it appears to offer. Although I have only played a few days grey-listed I can already tell that this is a place I want to spend my time whether that be building, PvPing, or exploring. The one real reason I was drawn towards these servers and the community here was the emphasis on heroes and the impact that one can have on the world they are in.

What I have to offer is around 5 years of playing experience and an abundance of knowledge retrieved from that time frame. I have played on multiple other servers involving heroes and have a decent knowledge of how the plugin works. This could be of use if a player needs help with a small problem or just to give tips to newer players after PvP. When I play Minecraft I never really focus on one aspect of the game too much. I seem to spend equal amounts of time exploring, PvPing, and building. This (from what I have experienced) seems to make a well rounded player that helps the server society in all aspects of the game. A long term goal I have is to make a town with my friends and I as the leaders.

Additional Information:

My skin is a phoenix skin from a long time ago that won second in a contest by Planet Minecraft. That skin definitely should of won first place. So far I am a level 19 disciple and I can't wait to get force pull. I feel like the disciple looks like the most fun to play because of the utility he has in fights to reposition the enemies. I just found out today I am seventh in my class at high school. Yay!

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: sandtrap24
  2. Location & Age: Florida, 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: I have not been banned from any other servers.
  4. Referral(s): Refered from a friend. His in game name is idmcnally.
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: {HCs10}
Reasons I would like to join this server and what I have to offer:

I would like to join this server because of the amazing experience it appears to offer. Although I have only played a few days grey-listed I can already tell that this is a place I want to spend my time whether that be building, PvPing, or exploring. The one real reason I was drawn towards these servers and the community here was the emphasis on heroes and the impact that one can have on the world they are in.

What I have to offer is around 5 years of playing experience and an abundance of knowledge retrieved from that time frame. I have played on multiple other servers involving heroes and have a decent knowledge of how the plugin works. This could be of use if a player needs help with a small problem or just to give tips to newer players after PvP. When I play Minecraft I never really focus on one aspect of the game too much. I seem to spend equal amounts of time exploring, PvPing, and building. This (from what I have experienced) seems to make a well rounded player that helps the server society in all aspects of the game. A long term goal I have is to make a town with my friends and I as the leaders.

Additional Information:

My skin is a phoenix skin from a long time ago that won second in a contest by Planet Minecraft. That skin definitely should of won first place. So far I am a level 19 disciple and I can't wait to get force pull. I feel like the disciple looks like the most fun to play because of the utility he has in fights to reposition the enemies. I just found out today I am seventh in my class at high school. Yay!
Reviewing

sandtrap24

Stone
I put a false one on the profile because I am accustomed to websites asking for age to view certain content so I put a default one. Sorry about that.