• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sanctum Map Archived - LWC/Region removed.

FuzLogix

Legacy Supporter 7
Was there really any need to encourage griefing? I know the map has been saved but its disrespectful to go around grefiing everything in sight. Vault 101 is filled with lava, in such a way that makes me think it was an admin.

FuzLogix

Legacy Supporter 7
Well at least we have a new map soon :D and its looking very nice from what I've seen on the forum.

Can someone make a countdown timer for the new map please?

ForTehZZZ

Coal
Can we grief now? :p May aswell... gonna be destroyed! :p

I want to Flood Sanctum. I want to. I.

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
do as you want :p sanctum is already partially griefed

btw: there is a secret amazing room now under the water at sanctum tower ;) try it :p

FuzLogix

Legacy Supporter 7
Good luck, there's not much left to flood now. :p

Yeh thats true. Good luck even get down from Sanctum/Nexus, its a death trap now.

I had the unfortunate experience of logging into the Vault today, I quickly burned to death in a room of lava, with it all my things on me, then ended the day falling from Sanctum..

Was fun...

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
the problem is: there is still 8hours and half before the new map, and, there is nothing to do ingame right now, everything is meaningless

i robbed like 3 towns yesterday for the lol, all the valuables are now under sanctum :p

FuzLogix

Legacy Supporter 7
the problem is: there is still 8hours and half before the new map, and, there is nothing to do ingame right now, everything is meaningless

i robbed like 3 towns yesterday for the lol, all the valuables are now under sanctum :p

Yeah that's a very good point, there really isn't nothing to do in-game right now, maybe put up a test map for now?

I logged in earlier to be greeted with "Hey any T4's about? I wanna blow up my Mayors house lol"
Just a snapshot of some of the mentality on the server right now.

Hey Carm did u manage to finish your Overseer Plot?

ForTehZZZ

Coal
I presume it is alright to flood Sanctum. As you said, nothing much to flood. Im just gonna do it. The server is going down soon anyway! :p

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Mwahahahaha!