• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sanctum Houses!

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Due to unforeseen circumstances, all signs in Sanctum have been blanked. That being said. Everyone has 3 days, that is until 03/06/11 to put a sign back up with your name on your house. All houses with still-blank signs will be demolished. Thank you for your cooperation. :)

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Lots of people don't use the forums even though they should, so this should prolly be announced in game a couple times and I'll spread it around a bit as well.

That being said, can I get a house in sanctum if there are any not reserved after you demolish some? Might as well get one at some point here.

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4
There are quite a few up for grabs. I spent some time every day this week to demolish abandoned homes but there are still tons around.
Look for plots where one layer of wooden planks mark the 10x10 area. All of those are free.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The forums are the main forum of communication - if they choose not to read them - there is nothing we can do. However, it has been announced ingame and will be for the next 3 days