• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

~*~ Sanctuary ~*~

Sonax

Iron
~*~_Application_~*~
===============
What is your in-game name (IGN): Sonax1 :)
How old are you: 16
What time zone do you live in: central
What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: hunting the douche bags of the server
How long have you played HeroCraft: uhhh a year
Previous Maps you have played on: MAP 2 Ched Nasad <3 !!! MAP 3 Demonswood <3 !!! well i mentioned the towns just in case i said the wrong maps to help
Previous towns you have been a member of: ^^^^ ched nasad and demonswood
Do you agree to the Town Rules: Yas as always
Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes? Ill do my best
Anything else you would like to add: I would like to be part of the pvp part :) and would like to do bounty hunting... and tracking down people who hunt low levels for revenge and justice to the people of HC !
LUV ya~ Sonax

===============

What is your in-game name (IGN): Mattallamune72
How old are you: 15
What time zone do you live in: Pacific Time Zone
What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: PvP, Training Noobs, Helping the Economical edical that holds down the foundation for successful utopian society so short money
How long have you played HeroCraft: 1 year
Previous Maps you have played on: Map 3 and Map 4 if you count that map (the filler map)
Previous towns you have been a member of: Demonswood
Do you agree to the Town Rules: I sure do
Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes? If I have the money yes
Anything else you would like to add: I am so happy to join you again so many good memories came from that town. I will do my best to defend and help this town grow.

~*~_Application_~*~
===============
What is your in-game name (IGN): Eerie_Deary

How old are you: 23

What time zone do you live in: pacific standard (california)

What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: i like to build with friends and

How long have you played HeroCraft: 3 days

Previous Maps you have played on: none joined with some friends

Previous towns you have been a member of: none just a clan that i do not feel comfortable in

Do you agree to the Town Rules: of course i do this town sounds amazing

Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes?
anything to help out including taxes i like to be active in my towns
Anything else you would like to add:
i'm easy going,fun, creative, i like to gather resources, pretty decent builder (including safety), i love people! do you allow pet piggys?
===============

MrPvr99

Dirt
What is your in-game name (IGN): MrPvr99
How old are you: 15 years old
What time zone do you live in: in Sweden , Central European Time Zone
What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: building stuff and make mob farms :)
How long have you played HeroCraft: 1 day
Previous Maps you have played on: none
Previous towns you have been a member of: none
Do you agree to the Town Rules: yes
Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes? yes
Anything else you would like to add: I am not a griefer and I am pro at building Xp farms and buildings , I would like to join a town and try to have fun with other players .
*MrPvr99

rotciv01

Gold
What is your in-game name (IGN): Rotciv01
How old are you: 14
What time zone do you live in: Central Time (US Canada)
What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: I like to combat the most but also build
How long have you played HeroCraft: i played about a year ago but stopped and just started playing again
Previous Maps you have played on: None
Previous towns you have been a member of: None
Do you agree to the Town Rules: Yes
Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes? I will pay what i have
Anything else you would like to add: Im good at PVP

LimeCini

Dirt
~*~_Application_~*~
===============
What is your in-game name (IGN): LimeCini
How old are you: 14
What time zone do you live in: Eastern Standard Time
What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: I usually like building houses, farming, PvE or mob farming... and occasionally i like to mine, as well. Im not a huge PvP person, but I do go once in awhile for the fun of it.
How long have you played HeroCraft: 1 Day
Previous Maps you have played on: N/A
Do you agree to the Town Rules: Of course
Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes? Yep
Anything else you would like to add: If you need help with something in the town, Im glad to be of use. I specialize in building modern/medieval homes, and I'm willing to help gather resources too. Anything to help out! :)
===============

bloxncubes

Iron
~*~_Application_~*~
===============
What is your in-game name (IGN): Bloxncubes
How old are you: 30
What time zone do you live in: Mountain Time
What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: Mine, Build, PvP
How long have you played HeroCraft: Off and on 2 years
Previous Maps you have played on: Don't remember the name of the map that was before this one
Previous towns you have been a member of: Don't remember the name of the town I used to be in either
Do you agree to the Town Rules: I have always adhered to the rules, and will continue to do so
Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes? To the best of my ability
Anything else you would like to add: I haven't played in quite some time, so I'm re-learning the ropes. I used to be not-bad at this, so I hope to get back to that point soon. Cheers :D

DSipal

TNT
~*~_Application_~*~
===============
What is your in-game name (IGN): DSipal
How old are you: 19
What time zone do you live in: EST
What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: Trade, Politic, PvP
How long have you played HeroCraft: Just started, I've played on similar sorts of servers before however.
Previous Maps you have played on: None
Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes? Yes
Anything else you would like to add:

===============

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
What is your in-game name (IGN): awsumguy75321
How old are you: 15
What time zone do you live in: EST (GMT-5 I believe)
What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: PvP and helping out on large building projects
How long have you played HeroCraft: I joined a bit more than 2 years now, but I've been gone for a while.
Previous Maps you have played on: Bastion, Haven
Previous towns you have been a member of: Newerth, Braavos, Volantis
Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes? Yes

Gingerboxx

Dirt
~*~_Application_~*~
===============
What is your in-game name (IGN): Gingerboxx
How old are you: 32
What time zone do you live in: Mountain Time
What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: Mine and build
How long have you played HeroCraft: Fairly new. Used to play a couple years ago though
Previous Maps you have played on: Don't recall the name of the old map before the recent update
Previous towns you have been a member of: Was a member of a town, but I don't remember what it was called
Do you agree to pay the daily town tax to help the town build, grow and pay its daily taxes? I can pay what I can
Anything else you would like to add: Thank you in advance ;D

What is your in-game name (IGN):pleepleus12
How old are you: 37
What time zone do you live in: mountain time
What do you like or prefer to do in MineCraft / HeroCraft: Mine explore build
How long have you played HeroCraft:couple of days
Previous Maps you have played on:
Previous towns you have been a member of:
Do you agree to the Town Rules: yes
Anything else you would like to add: thanks alot

Sanctuary is currently working hard and quickly to get the town upgraded so we can fit more people and in anticipation of it's upgrade tonight we have decided upon the first acceptance wave of applications. The following members have been recruited and should private message me, ShadowRavynn, Dakinara, or any officer for further instructions on the server:
@Sonax
@Mattallamune72
@MrPvr99
@bloxncubes
@awsumguy75321
@joeyjojo60
@kpep123
@KillerPhoenixes
@Ficklin28
@nater399
@thelostsurvivor

I have chosen these members because I thought they would/had/ keep being the most active. If you were not accepted in this wave I send my apologies but request that instead of giving up you shoot me a pm every so often so I see that you are an active player.
Thank you for your patience,

Recruiting Officer White_Kn1ght

Sonax

Iron
Lol hey xargun!!!!! I felt Iike posting a sign by your house but didn't have regions so I just threw an apple at your door XD :confused::cool:

Last edited: