• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Samurai

CatLawer

Coal
Are you looking for suggestions? because if so, I might have a few ideas:

SwordDraw
An attack that amplifies one normal attack and rises its damage. The idea is the Katana being taken out of its held in a quick way (I still don't understand how, but drawing the sword from the held makes it faster or something).

OffensiveStance
A change of stance in which the samurai increase his movement speed or thrust power (Not sure if it's the knockback or the damage that's increased).

QuickSteps
(Passive)
The movement of the samurai increases a bit due to his experience of close combat when he's near an enemy.

SamuraiSpirit

A buff that switches the wakizashi with a regular katana changing the range of the weapon and increasing it by a small amount. (wakizashi is a short sword that's shorter than regular swords, but still functions as a sword. I assume that the class would be better off with one rather than have a katana range since the range is huge.)

I hope this is interesting because I haven't actually looked at any of the ideas that's already been said

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
ALL SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Weapon: Sword (Katana)
BladeGrasp - avoid the next physical attack.
ParryMagic - avoid the next spell-based attack.
MightyBlow - Deal X damage to your target
MortalWound - Hack into your target, reducing healing skills by 50% for 10s
Honor - The warrior inspires those around him, granting all party members +5 CON (requires a diamond sword)
Sacrifice - you turn onto your blade, leaving you at 1% health and slowed by 90% while buffing your party's STR and CON by +20 for 30s. (Usable only in combat)
Sword Offerings: Takes durability away from your main-weapon (all sword offering requires holding a katana)
Ashura (5%)- Deals damage and knocks the enemy back
Kotesu (5%)- Does dark damage and slows the enemy
Murasame (10%) - Heals the samurai for 25% while dealing X damage to the target
Muramasa (10%) - Causes a confusion based effect to 5 targets in the area and deals X damage
Masamune (20%) - Grants the Samurai increased movement speed and health regeneration for X seconds
InferoBlade (Could rename) (25%) - Summons a powerful meteor down from the sky to cleanse enemies. (All targets within blast take X dmg)

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
If it takes sword durability like that, it won't be played by people that can't afford to buy 10 swords a day, and people won't use swords with good enchants

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
If it takes sword durability like that, it won't be played by people that can't afford to buy 10 swords a day, and people won't use swords with good enchants
It's Kainzo's idea, so he's the one to ask.

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
By the way, my friend keeps insisting to me that the samurai class will have access to bows, is this true? I think he said it was part of the old samurai, but I'm not sure about this brought-back version (of course assuming that there was one before).

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
By the way, my friend keeps insisting to me that the samurai class will have access to bows, is this true? I think he said it was part of the old samurai, but I'm not sure about this brought-back version (of course assuming that there was one before).
Old samurai did, but there are no plans atm for the new one having access.