• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Samurai Skill - Murasame

Vongard

Legacy Supporter 7
The samurai skill Murasame reads "Deals 87 magical damage and heal yourself for 25% of your total health. Costs 2% of your sword."

The skill seems to be doing the proper damage and healing me but not 25% of my total heal.. like not even close. i believe the skill is healing me for 25% of the damage dealt.

So either the tooltip is wrong and should read "Deals 87 magical damage and heal yourself for 25% of the damage dealt. COsts 2% of your sword."

or the healing for this skill needs to be dramatically increased.

Thank you for your time.
~Von

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
This is a well known bug and was happening last map. I think that it should heal, but perhaps not 25% I feel like the class will then become a tad too strong.

Vongard

Legacy Supporter 7
This is a well known bug and was happening last map. I think that it should heal, but perhaps not 25% I feel like the class will then become a tad too strong.
strongly agree, but i didn't bring it up because this is a bug report not a balance thread.

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
The samurai skill Murasame reads "Deals 87 magical damage and heal yourself for 25% of your total health. Costs 2% of your sword."

The skill seems to be doing the proper damage and healing me but not 25% of my total heal.. like not even close. i believe the skill is healing me for 25% of the damage dealt.

So either the tooltip is wrong and should read "Deals 87 magical damage and heal yourself for 25% of the damage dealt. COsts 2% of your sword."

or the healing for this skill needs to be dramatically increased.

Thank you for your time.
~Von
This is well known, as I've taken responsibility for Sammy's bugs, I've bugged Kainzo and even put up a thread, no bueno.