• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Samurai Relics, Codex and Skill Fixes

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Hi Staff! Been around 2 years, if I'm right.
TheKensta here with some suggestions. Namely adding Samurai relics, codex and some skill fixes. I've heard some skills are broken, and I'm here to report them for fixing (credits not to me, credits to the various people in the community who told me)

I'm not good with naming things basing on the lore, so please bear with me.

Relic of the Honorable Swordsman I
"An abandoned scroll containing the basics of swordsmanship". Probably should be unused Map item

Relic of the Honorable Swordsman II
"The last letter of Yoshihiro to his master". Thinking of Paper as the item for this one

Relic of the Honorable Swordsman III
"The sacred ingot used in forging the sharpest swords". Suggesting Iron Ingot

Relic of the Honorable Swordsman IV
"The ancient cuirass which was said to breathe life to weapons the wearer wielded". Iron chestplate. If this is too long of a description, I'll try to think of a shorter one...

Relic of the Honorable Swordsman V
"A sword that gave the wielder the ability to siphon life in each slash". I don't know, Iron Sword, maybe? Should make it unusable if ever the unaware person tried to use it as a weapon.

Codex of the Samurai
"Bushidou: The Way of the Samurai"

If these are proven unsatisfactory/doesn't make sense, well, at least I tried. On to the skills!
As far as I have heard, there are a couple of skills that needs fixing.

One is Murasame, which reports said that it doesn't even heal for 25% of your HP pool, and instead heals for 2 HP or none at all.
The other one is ParryMagic, where players said that it didn't even parry incoming magic damage except for maybe Pulse.
Plus, add a level 60 skill, can't suggest any...

So, that's all for now, I will add more to the skills list when I move over to Samurai pretty soon and test things myself. If you want to see the reports of the players, check this thread out:
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/anything-on-samurai.57860

Thanks in advance,
Kenster

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
I am for this, Samurai should have a codex and relics, of course. Doesn't make since why they don't, really.

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Update: Turned Samurai level 45 and can confirm Murasame doesn't heal you at all, and rather just deals the shown amount of damage. Will post in Bug Reports as this is a suggestion thread.