• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Samuel's Application

Samuel

Wood
  1. In-game name:

Samuel. However, if that were taken I'd use mueL.
  2. Location & Age:

I live on the East Coast of Australia, age 20.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):

No previous bans. No future bans.
  4. Referral(s):

I don't have any referrals, as I do not personally know anyone who uses this server.
  5. Reason you should be accepted:

I am a long-term Minecraft fan. I've been unable to play for the last 3 months as my computer power supply exploded (less dramatic than it sounds). On returning to play, the previous servers I was affiliated with have become inactive, unfortunately. I'm very intrigued by the plug-ins I've read about having not played on a non-typical Minecraft server before. In RL I am studying Architecture, which is reflected in my game play and passion for intricate design.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:

I am in an Australian online gaming community called Harlequin and noticed somebody (Oxea) had it displayed in their signature. I do not know Oxea, because we play different games with Harlequin so I couldn't use him as a referral.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:

I have now =]
  8. Additional Info

I'm not sure if there is any further relevant information I can give, but please ask me any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Kindest, Samuel.

Samuel

Wood
Now I am embarrassed because I've seen that Oxea posted the acceptance notification on somebody's application and I feel like a creep for mentioning him, haha.

Samuel

Wood
Sorry! I interpreted the first question wrong.

My name is mueL

I didn't realise it was asking for the login name.