• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sambealio's whitelist application

sambealio

Dirt
  1. In-game name: sambealio
  2. Location & Age: East coast, 21
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Yes, but i have a 12 year old little brother who plays on my account and thinks its funny to greif, dont worry though i have changed taken precautions and bought him his own account and changed my password, so there is no worry of me greifing.
  4. Referral(s): keffalump
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Because im a good builder, and have had minecraft since the alpha stages and have yet found a good server to play on. I was completely unaware of herocraft until my friends brought it up to me, they told me how amazing the server was and why i should apply, so here i am.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was on the minecraft top server list and found herocraft, i read about it a little and was immediately convinced that i want to become a part of this. I then proceded to ask my freinds about it and they convinced me even more, this was the server for me.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  8. Additional Info: I just upgraded my computer to an asus g73 and no longer have any screenshots, but on another server i had built a city themed of the aztec ruins in mexico.

sambealio

Dirt
U see, i have a stupid little imature 12 year old brother who thinks its funny to be a troll, ive taken the necessary precautions and i assure none of that childish behavior will ever come the real sambealio.

sambealio

Dirt
...Does this mean im not whitelisted? Because i can assure you that none of those greifs were me. I have a little brother, and him and his friends think its funny to greif, i just really hope this doesnt affect my chances of getting whitelisted, i really hope to become a part of this wonderful server.