• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Salary22's Mute Appeal

Salary22

A frightening Cactus!
IGN: Salary22
Muted by: @Jonsoon Thx Lightning
Time of mute: about a month or just over
Reason for mute: Joke in trade.
Server/Channel: Trade
Your story: 3 weeks after previous appeal just posting again my joke was insignificant at most i feel i deserved a 1 week mute being if the person who muted me was Satan at the time of posting this joke server was in off peak time not maybe people on just trying to have some fun getting perma muted and now I want to make some trades sorry if somehow I killed someone with my words, starting to feel like it.

P.S If I'm not perma muted how long do I have to wait its agony.

Last edited:

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
IGN: Salary22
Banned by: @LightningCape Just a guess think he was only one on at the time.
Time of ban: about a month or just over
Reason for ban: Joke in trade.
Server/Channel: Trade
Your story: 3 weeks after previous appeal just posting again my joke was insignificant at most i feel i deserved a 1 week mute being if the person who muted me was Satan at the time of posting this joke server was in off peak time not maybe people on just trying to have some fun getting perma muted and now I want to make some trades sorry if somehow I killed someone with my words, starting to feel like it.

P.S If I'm not perma muted how long do I have to wait its agony.
Wasn't me.

@Jonsoon

Salary22

A frightening Cactus!
Just realised I had half a ban appeal in there as well damn but thx for letting me know who it was lightning appreciate it

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Was only supposed to be a short mute, did not see your other appeal. You are unmuted now.