• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Salary22 Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salary22

A frightening Cactus!
IGN: Salary22
Banned by: @Jonsoon
Time of ban: bit Less than 24hrs from post of thread.
Reason for ban: Insanity and False records.
Your story: I was strolling about and then boom I just went cold out on the ground my vision blurred all I saw was black and I came too when I saw the message on my screen banned by Jonsoon and Im like nahhhh I didnt do nuthin and I aint got proof of anything. So for whatever happened during my coma state I would like to receive a 1-2 week ban and be put on parole for 1 month with bidaily visits to a rehabilitation centre.

Thank you, Salary22

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
IGN: Salary22
Banned by: @Jonsoon
Time of ban: bit Less than 24hrs from post of thread.
Reason for ban: Insanity and False records.
Your story: I was strolling about and then boom I just went cold out on the ground my vision blurred all I saw was black and I came too when I saw the message on my screen banned by Jonsoon and Im like nahhhh I didnt do nuthin and I aint got proof of anything. So for whatever happened during my coma state I would like to receive a 1-2 week ban and be put on parole for 1 month with bidaily visits to a rehabilitation centre.

Thank you, Salary22
You claim to have done nothing wrong yet you ask for a temp ban? It's clear from your appeal that you don't have much respect for the staff's time since you didn't take this chance seriously. Not to mention you didn't take responsibility for your actions.

Fact is, you broke the rules. You used an illegal client on the server. I don't see you being unbanned anytime soon.

Salary22

A frightening Cactus!
You claim to have done nothing wrong yet you ask for a temp ban? It's clear from your appeal that you don't have much respect for the staff's time since you didn't take this chance seriously. Not to mention you didn't take responsibility for your actions.

Fact is, you broke the rules. You used an illegal client on the server. I don't see you being unbanned anytime soon.

Didn't know a sense of humour means you don't care for people, if that's how you see it go ahead but I feel you've taken my message the wrong way... I accept the ban but don't hate me for making an appeal I came in hopeless of a 2nd chance so this is the product.

Status
Not open for further replies.