• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sailing for the week

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
This week I'll be going otu to victoria (if anyone knows where that is; west cost of Canada) on a school sailing trip. It'll be 5 days on the water in a massive ship. I will be unable to play on herocraft while on the trip. @Kourne @florosapien0 @Xoiyoyoxoi @Proctors @Belegost @Everyone else who cares. :)

@TheMormon <3

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
Dooing the same thing in mid-october. Going to Stockholm - Sweden. Only for 3 days and the boat won't be that great, but meh. I'ma still enjoy it!

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
This week I'll be going otu to victoria (if anyone knows where that is; west cost of Canada) on a school sailing trip. It'll be 5 days on the water in a massive ship. I will be unable to play on herocraft while on the trip. @Kourne @florosapien0 @Xoiyoyoxoi @Procters @Belegost @Everyone else who cares. :)
</3

But yeah, have fun, and don't end up in prison. Or do, whichever you prefer. ;)