• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

safety deposit boxes

sheddi

Legacy Supporter 3
hey i wanted to know if we could make the safety deposit part of our bank private to only owners of deposit boxes having it open to the public at all times takes the safety out of safety deposit boxes and what was said about having signs with owners names on them i would like to keep it more anonymous with just numbers
i have been trying to sell some recently but no one will buy any because its not secure enough please think about these it will make selling them so much easier thanks

sheddi

Legacy Supporter 3
its apposed to be more of a novelty ya know if i didint make the bank i would seriously buy one and hold my precious stuff there cuz your house is never 100% secure but under a bank that hopefully only allows owners of boxes in with lwcd chests and protected areas will be more secure then a house dont u agree? or am i just over thinking this?

Beyondvalor

Legacy Supporter 5
The thing is that it's always cheaper to get your mayor to LWC your chest than it will be to get a not-free safety deposit box. Or, for that matter, get a chest in DHX protected. So while it would be an awesome concept, in reality a limited amount of people will be interested in it. You COULD get a mayor to LWC chests for a fee, and make safety deposit boxes marginally less expensive...but then you'll risk having your citizens just move away rather than pay for LWC.

sheddi

Legacy Supporter 3
i agree with u beyond i just really like the idea of a safety deposit box for somereason can u think of a way to make it work and be more appealing?

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
If you are obsessed with the idea of making things safe for people, I'd rather start a bodyguard business. People dont like getting ganked, and out in the wasteland its not so easy to defend against.