• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Rymoon's Guide Application

Rymoon

Iron
  1. Minecraft IGN: Rymoon
  2. Position applying for: Guide or Moderator
  3. Age|Timezone: 17/EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I used to play on my friends account Rytel33 back in 2012 and then i got my own account m00n_fr0g and then changed my name to Rymoon in february 2015. Therefore iv been playing for about 2.5 years. I simply just put both of the names together to create Rymoon because they are basically the two halves to my Minecraft life.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I believe i can be a good guide because most of what i do on the server is watch the /ch h to see who needs help and i try my best to answer any questions anyone has. I have a lot of experience with managing. Iv been a moderator on the ATLAB (avatar the last airbender) server Benderscraft for almost 2.5 years but resigned due to Homework. However, i will soon be out of school and taking a year off instead of going to college meaning i will have plenty of time to get on the server and help people out. Its been a natural instinct of mine to help others. My parents and friends tell me that i care so much for others that i never have time to worry about my own problems. I have worked in a Bakery for over a year and can manage my time wisely as it takes a lot of time management to cook Veal, Make soup base, take orders, and still be able to clean the dishes. I have been an academic drama student for my whole highschool career which has taught me throughout the years to have a good memory, work well with others, support my fellow students, and also be fun while still getting my work done. In school iv gotten 80%'s through 95%'s in my grades. I never slack!
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Many dont believe that i was on the server for so long because they dont know my story. I have always wanted to play minecraft 3 years ago. So my friend gave me the password to his minecraft account so i could play too. I joined a couple servers and then finally ran into herocraft. Herocraft was basically my addiction as a 14 year old pubescent teenager. I spent a lot of time on this server, dedicating hours upon hours to leveling up my classes and building homes everywhere on my adventures. This server has brought a lot of fun into my life and i want to expand it by helping others do the same. Thank you for your time and have a nice day/evening!

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Hey there!
I really like the look of your app.
I'll be reviewing apps and watching players over the next week or two. So if you're still interested: Keep helping out!

Cheers!