• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ryanspencers whitlist app

1. In-game name: ryanspencer
  2. Location & Age: USA al age 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):zombe mod infront of admin
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. Reason you should be accepted:all and all enjoys minecaft and helping out
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:people on teamspeak
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yep
  8. Additional Info:none

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Can you please provide more information on your previous ban? Using zombe's mods in what way? Fly/speed hacking? X-raying?

Can you please provide more information on your previous ban? Using zombe's mods in what way? Fly/speed hacking? X-raying?

I only use the flymod not the chater pack I used this because there was an island I was going to set shop in only prople was it was on the other side of a large body of watar. So I said to myself "ill just fly over no one will mind"
appertly the admin did mind then I was banned permintly

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Well, if you don't understand why you were banned from that server, because the admin surely had jurisdiction to do so, then I'm going to deny your application because fly hacking is a serious offense and we don't welcome that here. The fact you blatantly used fly hacks to gain an unfair advantage is the reason I am denying you.

Well, if you don't understand why you were banned from that server, because the admin surely had jurisdiction to do so, then I'm going to deny your application because fly hacking is a serious offense and we don't welcome that here. The fact you blatantly used fly hacks to gain an unfair advantage is the reason I am denying you.
i fully understand why i was banned no matter how i use it or when it is still a hack and not allowed please take this into further consideration