• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Rush_glory3's Whitelist Application

Jackrox256

Obsidian
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: Rush_glory3
  2. Location & Age: Louisisana 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Around a year ago I use to swear alot, and get angry.. I got banned a couple of times for it. I'm more mature now and it won't happen again.
  4. Referral(s): rjlsufan
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: No
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel:
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter:
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCR10
Please white list me. Thanks

***Reviewing***

It was not my account at first, my brother use to use it all the time but he moved out for college and doesn't have time to play so I use his account

Minecraft account is not what we are discussing. You are posting on an IP that a banned member has posted on as well. Where are you posting from? The original post on this thread.
I don't even get what you're saying. this is my first time coming on this website. No one else in my family or someone who has used this ip has. No one else uses it for minecraft..

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I don't even get what you're saying. this is my first time coming on this website. No one else in my family or someone who has used this ip has. No one else uses it for minecraft..

Your original post was done from an IP in Oklahoma, and is one that a banned member has used. So again, where were YOU when you posted your application?

Your original post was done from an IP in Oklahoma, and is one that a banned member has used. So again, where were YOU when you posted your application?
I'm in Louisiana, I've never been to Oklahoma, my zipcode is 70422 if you feel the need to check that