• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Running / Kiting Still Dominant Tactic in Herocraft - Suggestion

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
soooo many dislikes on this post lol. I am open to and would love to hear other suggestions, but the current system is not balanced. I am fairly confidant that if you took the total number of master ninja, ranger, dragoon and wizards together, it would outnumber the number of masters from the twelve other classes combined.
This isn't true. The reason is ninja, wizard, and other classes are going to be popular for just their name. They are popular from other games and are fun to play. These classes are popular but not at all as popular as you are saying. Almost every class has a stun slow or movement buff. I don't think it's right to give each class a 12 block root.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
i think they really are as popular as i am saying, and would love to see the numbers. i know the devs posted total masters at end of last map, dunno if they would be willing to post them as of current in haven but would be fun to see.

At any rate, i can take some screen grabs next time 100+ people are on and do a basic count.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
Ok so not enough people on to do a master count, but here are current specced classes online

Ninja - 3
ranger - 5
wizard - 3
dragoon - 6
Total - 17

Cleric - 1
druid - 0
bloodmage - 1
disciple - 1
runeblade - 3
bard - 2
dreadknight - 0
paladin - 4
berserker - 2
beguiler - 0
pyromancer - 1
necromancer - 1
Total - 16

Not very scientific or overly useful, but even on a dumb random count there are more people specced into the movement classes than in the other 12 classes combined.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
afternoon update - specced classes online

Ninja - 7
ranger - 9
wizard - 7
dragoon - 7
Total - 30

cleric - 0
druid - 0
bloodmage - 2
disciple - 0
runeblade - 1
bard - 2
dreadknight - 0
paladin - 3
berserker - 3
beguiler - 2
pryomancer - 2
necromancer - 1
Total - 16

Nope, nothing to see here seems "fair and balanced" for sure. Will do these updates once a day or so to get a running average lol.