• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Runestones-To Anywhere

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Runestones
Runestones are Redstone Blocks made by a Scribe that give you another optional recall point. Runestones are fairly expensive (even the Minor one) but they are used by YOU, you don't need to buy a port from a Wizard or a trip to the nether from a Necromancer when you have a Runestone. The reagents for making Runestones can be found at the DHX ingame shop located in Trade District (the reagent for recharging them can also be found there, although the reagent for Minor Runestones can not).

***For Runestone requests to locations that are specific for you please PM me on the forums or ingame, NOT in this thread because I am pretty sure you don't want people to know where you can recall to***
Minor Runestones- 2 uses

Minor Runestones are not exactly worth their money if you are comparing the usage with ports (about 20c for a port to spawn) but you need to remember that it is a self use, you don't need a wizard to get to spawn.

Supplying the a Diamond Block reduces the cost by 50c
Spawn-75c
Nether-85c
Elsewhere-75c
Recharges-55c (5c if you supply the reagent)

Major Runestones- 7 uses

Major Runestones are worth their money. If you were to buy 7 ports to spawn it would cost you about 140c (20c a port) but not only are Major Runestones cheaper than 7 ports you can recharge it for even cheaper

Supplying the a Burning Furnace reduces the cost by 65c
Spawn-125c
Nether-150c
Elsewhere-125c
Recharges-75c (25c if you supply the reagent)

Gigantic Runestones- 15 uses (What color is the name of a Gigantic Runestone!?)

Gigantic Runestones are fairly expensive and because of that I do not keep a stock of them like I do with Minor and Major Runestones. Due to this either post on this forum, PM me or message me in game if you are interested in a Gigantic Runestone. They are however cost efficient. If you were to buy 15 ports to spawn it would cost you 300c (about 20c a port) which is the same cost as a Gigantic Runestone (at this time) but you can recharge that Runestone for 100c and get another 15 uses.
The prices of a nether star vary from person to person, DHX sells them for 500c each, Kenneth Chow sells them for 200c each, and I've seen people in trade sell them for 150c each.

Supplying a Nether Star will reduce the cost by 200c (these prices will go up a lot if people do not sell nether star's cheaply because I will need to buy it from the DHX)

Spawn-300c
Nether-350c
Elsewhere-300c
Recharges-100c (50c if you supply the reagent)

Ancient Runestones- Unlimited uses

Ancient Runestones are very expensive and take some time to be really worth your money. Ancient Runestones have unlimited uses and are soul bound (***There is an issue with it being soul bound at the moment so I do not suggest PvP'ing with it***).

If you supply the Glowing Redstone the cost is reduced by 5000c
Spawn/Nether/Anywhere-5500c

Last edited:

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
@gabizou could I get a tiny.cc link for this thread (maybe tiny.cc/Runestones-ToAnywhere)