• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Runestone chestshop skill for Scribes.

JazzDesignation

Legacy Supporter 8
As Miners and Farmers can create chestshops to sell their items, i think it would be good if Scribe could create their own chestshops that contain runestones to one set location too (though this is only possible when the runestones are made without moving at all due to Item ID changing.) - i.e. /skill sellMajorrunestone could set up a chestshop for major runestones.

Also maybe scribes could set up chestshops that could port the user to a location - like a runestone would - just by clicking the sign like they would for a current chestshop. It could have a reagent cost of say 5-10 burning furnaces to set up.

sheepcrys

Legacy Supporter 3
I think it might be better if scribes make their "shop" in the trade section of the forum, kinda like a sig shop (instead of sig though), and people would request a certain set location and so on.

JazzDesignation

Legacy Supporter 8
That could work, but not everybody checks the forums - i just think chestshops would be so much easier. Obviously it would only really be useful for spawn runestones or WL/FS runestones though.