• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug RUNESTONE BUG

vdfdoidaum

Wood
So i went to the nether and created a few minor runestones at a location, when i or someone else use the rune it teleport us to the same coord but above bedrocks at nether. wrong Y coord.

2015-10-24_23.29.38.png

2015-10-24_23.26.02.png

As you can see the Y coord on the minimap is dfferent from Y coord recorded on runestone.

Last edited:

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Ooooh, this is a nasty bug for nether hoppers. Have you tested other runestones at different spots in the nether to pinpoint a specific spot, level, area, coordinate, etc.? Might help pinpoint the problem and find a solution.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
My understanding is that if you port destination is inside blocks, you get popped out at the nearest vertical spot that is clear - which in this case was above that layer of bedrock.

This sounds similar to the problem some players are having with portals landing them inside blocks below the portal destination. Sometimes you can pop up/forward after a few seconds, sometimes you suffocate.