• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Runesmith "Clear" rune

Eligof

Legacy Supporter 4
Dont know if it has been sugested but

could we have the runesmith get a "special" lv 60 or so that is a "clear" runestone that a player can buy and set once by right clicking with it on hand on the point of the map he wants to teleport when rune is active? (all permits apply)

This one can be also minor/mayor/gigantic type. this will help runesmith by increasing the demand for runes at least of this type

Ice_Burner

Legacy Supporter 1
So essentially you want to give players the ability to make their own runes, right?

Sorry, not gonna happen. Runesmiths are already getting fucked by the warp change, this would make them to the point of uselessness.

Eligof

Legacy Supporter 4
So essentially you want to give players the ability to make their own runes, right?

Sorry, not gonna happen. Runesmiths are already getting fucked by the warp change, this would make them to the point of uselessness.

It is a rune made by a runesmith tha you can use to mark a place, no the ability to make your own runes, runes have charges and you will always need a runesmith to keep your runes with charges

Ice_Burner

Legacy Supporter 1
I think I understand the mechanics of it, but the rune gives people the ability to "make" their own runes. As in marking the places that they want.

Ice_Burner

Legacy Supporter 1
Well, before you start giving me condescending remarks I'll explain what I saw and think:
If you give a player the ability to "mark" their own place, they can just mark it at spawn or whatnot and never have to worry about buying another rune ever again.

Dewyn

Retired Staff
I like this. As a former Runesmith the whole custom warp thing was mostly self service. With this a Runesmith can make like a Runestone Template and sell it, so people have control over the location of the stone and the Runesmith has a niche still.

jan9f

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, before you start giving me condescending remarks I'll explain what I saw and think:
If you give a player the ability to "mark" their own place, they can just mark it at spawn or whatnot and never have to worry about buying another rune ever again.
Runestones still have a limited amount of uses so they'll need to be recharged. As far as I know, there's no shop for the end portal frames required for the unlimited use runestones, so they will need to be recharged/repurchased.