• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion RuneBlade Suggestion

Super593

Glowstone
I was thinking somewhere along the lines of (X + X.XX) *Y% where Y is the amount of mana missing.
For Example (This won't be balanced at all, but this is just a representation)
With 30 int and 50% mana:
(100+ 2.00*30)* 50%
80 damage.

I like where this is going.Besides the OP Presentation.This should definently be implemented for Runeblades

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Honestly if Runeblade gets skills like that its Runes should be nerfed.... on test I hit for 71 damage and fire rune does 73 damage or something like that

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Honestly if Runeblade gets skills like that its Runes should be nerfed.... on test I hit for 71 damage and fire rune does 73 damage or something like that
2 reasons why this wouldn't be OP:
  • It would mainly affect mages
  • Adding a new rune doesn't increase the damage due to fact that you can only have 3 at a time. It merely gives the runeblade more options.
With that said, the example is not a balanced version and I don't think that (effectively) one more damage skill would make runeblade OP.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
2 reasons why this wouldn't be OP:
  • It would mainly affect mages
  • Adding a new rune doesn't increase the damage due to fact that you can only have 3 at a time. It merely gives the runeblade more options.
With that said, the example is not a balanced version and I don't think that (effectively) one more damage skill would make runeblade OP.
But I mean..... then say a runeblade uses 3 firerunes to get umm say a cleric to 500gp ish so then they cleric wastes all its mana on heals the runeblade arcaneslashes does half its hp and then uses runes to get the rest of the damage for the kill.... I like the idea though

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
But I mean..... then say a runeblade uses 3 firerunes to get umm say a cleric to 500gp ish so then they cleric wastes all its mana on heals the runeblade arcaneslashes does half its hp and then uses runes to get the rest of the damage for the kill.... I like the idea though
You didn't read the skill did you. Even my non balanced version only did 180 damage when the target was at 0 mana. Also, fire runes only deal about 90 damage each and stacking 3 requires you to take 30 seconds in advance to set it up.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
You didn't read the skill did you. Even my non balanced version only did 180 damage when the target was at 0 mana. Also, fire runes only deal about 90 damage each and stacking 3 requires you to take 30 seconds in advance to set it up.
Oh I was talking about that one guy saying 500 damage.... I may have missed your post sorry its late

Super593

Glowstone
So its official then.Runeblade should get some sort of Mana leech skill.

Runes seem to be pretty balanced right now.Haven't heard of anything going PENTAKILL on a town or instant killing.