• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Runeblade Issue

jakeM56

Soulsand
Runeblade is a great class, but its mana needs adressing. The only way to get back mana on runeblade is by a skill that requires you to take magic damage, DevourMagic, the more magic damage you take the more mana you get. Even when taking heavy magic damage you dont get much mana back, plus timing the skill to ready yourself for magic damage can be difficult. Also, that idea is sorta pointless to me because not all classes have high magic damage skills, or even any magic skills with enough damage to matter. By the way, Runeblade is quite squishy, so I dont even know why you would have a skill that requires you to take heavy damage to get enough mana for it to matter, that's borderline suicide. Now I dont really know if I'm wrong here or whatever but because runeblade uses so much mana and spams runes, I have a feeling that runeblade should have a better mana skill. :/

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Runeblade only runs out of mana when it tries to do what the class isn't really meant to do, which is fight Long fights or against multiple opponents. Runeblade has one of if not the highest single target burst in the game, and I personally have found that the class is fine mana wise.