• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Rules Council Application: ShadowWarriorXA

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft IGN: ShadowWarriorXA

Position applying for: Rules Council

Age|Timezone: 19|CST

How long have you been on Herocraft?: Whitelisted late January, 2012. So over 2 1/2 years (with some hiatuses)

Why do you think you would make a good Council Member?: I have always considered myself to be a well unbiased person, always wanting to keep things as fair as possible In doing so I have always made an effort to be up to date with the rules, listening to suggestions, and being open to constructive criticism as I believe there is always room to improve.

I have also served in various staff positions in the past. Throughout my time as a Proctor I had whitelisted well over 2,000 users with many more applications reviewed. I thoroughly enjoyed the work and it really helped me familiar myself with the server. Later on I started doing some work as a Herald, which got me started on doing some advertisement via the Minecraft forums. I spent some time working as a Guide later on. It really helped me in terms of communicating with other players as well as getting to know the server even better. And lastly, I worked as a Moderator for about a year. I did what I could to handle petitions as well as enforcing the rules any way I could. After some time I resigned to focus on life a bit more.

Only recently I have returned from my hiatus, so I am a bit behind in terms of some changes. Even so, I have reviewed the rules and am continuing to read through forum posts to make sure I will be completely caught up. I want to continue working for Herocraft like I have in the past, and hope to continue doing so for much more time to come. I do understand this is very likely to impact my chances of getting accepted.

What is your play-style and what do you like to do in game?: I have been spending quite a bit of time in PvE. I have always enjoyed mining. I find it relaxing (until the creepers or cave spiders sneak up) and pretty entertaining. I also like to help out in chat with whatever I can.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I graduated high school as of last year and spent the last year doing some college work. I am currently taking some time off to find a college that focuses a little more around the degree I am looking into as well as help me further study Japanese. For the time being I am working/managing a pizza shop.

Thanks taking the time to read my application!

Edited to include a missing question

Last edited: