• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Rules Council Application: RagingDragon5

RagingDragon5

Portal
=== Rules Council ===
  1. Minecraft IGN: RagingDragon5

2. Position applying for: Rules Council

3. Age|Timezone: 20 / PST

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Will be three years on August 13

5. Why do you think you would make a good Council Member?: The way the rules council was described seemed like a perfect fit for me. I am unbiased. I know how to debate properly. I don't insult others ideas or suggestions, when I don't agree with something I tell them why and I give my input to their topic. I have never been banned. muted, or kicked from any server. I actually follow the rules. I don't think my own ideas or better than others, and I don't think I'm better than others. I'm a team player. Also I am an active member.

6. What is your play-style and what do you like to do in game?: My play-style is varied. I'm a casual pvper, I focus a lot on professions(mastered ever profession last map) and help lead the town i'm in, I started getting into the trading economy. I like to do everything in-game, but my favorite would be helping lead Providence.

7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Everyone ideas or input are important. It is good to have multiple views, especially on rules. If I don't agree with somebody's idea doesn't mean their idea isn't good. It just means that I think I have an alternative that might fit the situation better, but that doesn't mean my idea is better. It would need everyone's input to find the right idea.
Edit: I'm also a Guide and a Proctor, so I know the rules very well. And it shows that I can handle responsibility.

Edit2: Noticed you added another question, so edited my application with the question added.

Last edited:

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
Welcome to the team! I'll be posting in our Rules Council forum with more information on how we'll be proceeding.