• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Rules Council App: Yung Savage FaZeAlpine

FaZeAlpine

ICE ICE ICE!
  1. Minecraft IGN: FaZeAlpine
  2. Position applying for: Rules Council
  3. Age|Timezone: 16 | East Coast is best Coast
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: everyday
  5. Why do you think you would make a good Council Member?: I am surrounded by players who have followed the rules, and defied the rules. I know people who hack, who glitch, who spam. I'm well aware of chat channel rules, PvP rules, PvE rules, and everything in between. I'm practically a guide without the title, think of me like a wise old Asian man with a long white beard that strokes it every 5 seconds. I know loopholes for everything, and I always overthink things which is bad during exams (shoutout to my math exam), but quite useful for this specific position.
  6. What is your play-style and what do you like to do in game?: I kill everything, raid everything, rape everything, steal everything. I'm a cuddly teddy bear on the inside though, with a heart similar to Witchy's and LordZelkova's on a good day. The only thing I do ingame is roast people in chat within legal limits, run around spawn spamming: ./a j, and watch Munch, Spike and the rest of Dankmire do illegal things.
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: youtube.com/FaZeAlpine and shoutout to my dad @TimForReal, and my stepdad @xexorian
@WitchOnaRampage accept my application or I'll kill myself.

Last edited: