• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Rules Coucil Application: Eligof

Eligof

Legacy Supporter 4
  • Minecraft IGN: Eligof
  • Position applying for: Rules Council
  • Age|Timezone: 35 (GMT-7)
  • How long have you been on Herocraft?: one week
  • Why do you think you would make a good Council Member?:
I can offer a new and different point of view in many aspect of rules. What makes me apply for this position is my interest in the Township system, One of my dreams is to create a game, an RPG with a permanent player driven economy. Township is close to the ideal I have in mind.

• What is your play-style and what do you like to do in game?:
Cooperative building style, I like to explore, gather resources, mostly avoiding the dangers as Im not good fighting.
  • Additional info you would like to tell us?:
In this week on HC I try to get involved in town development, I found it to be challenging but at the same time accesible to start your own town but I found a big drawback, trading system. Towns are set to be a place for people to gather, live and trade products and stuff, the problems comes whith the ability to set up a trading chest wherever you want as soon as you have souls, and the presence of the trade district.
I see trade district as a big drawback for township, people doesnt need or want to travel to other towns looking for trades and offers cause there is the TD. I would recommend you to change TD to be like a trade show where people of different towns can post (some, few, one) offers and products they sell on his towns main markets. Another idea could be to create a portal hub like the nexus to trave to any town that has a market and paid a merchat portal, so people could travel easy to different towns looking for the stuff they need, and the town that setp up this portal will face a risk of thievering or unwatend people that can be avoid segregating the trade district, setting up a gate to avoid people entering the critical areas or so.
And I appologize English is not my main language.