• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Rules: Changing it back for region abuse.

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Alright, so recently I was stolen by [SNIP]. I would have not been too annoyed if it was not that he region abuse to get inside.
So this is something that I have been seeing. Because of the new things about town thieves, it is now very risky for people to even have things in their chests.

I had pe it, only to be told about the whole rule changes and all. This is sometihng that was annoyed me much. I already had a bad day, only to have this happen.

So to this, I was thinking. It means that someone that leaves will actually be able to then steal from their old members without any problems and use the things for their own intent. This is a problem, cause some managers can't track who leaves and who is still in region.

So my sudgestion here is to keep the region abuse rule in. I know there had been talk about it... but here is the problem. How can we even trust our town members if they can be stolen blind cause they left and that we have so many members that we can't keep track of who is where.

I know staff might say that they want to distance themselves with town afairs, but here is the thing. How can towns start and prosper with new members if there is the risk of being robbed blind. Yes lwc and sub regions might be able to be used, but sub regions seems to have issues sometimes, and not everyone as enough money to lwc all their chests.

Also the fact that a new member that joins a town might rob his other members of the same subregion and then leave. This will cause more trouble, and make some people leave the server. Isen't it better to keep our members? Isen't it better to make them feel as if they are slightly safe for their stuff? Also the fact that keeping track of members when the numbers are high can be really a large task.

So to this, I ask that the region abuse rule be reconsidered. It is ok if the thief is still in town, but when someone leaves town and goes to another opposing town and then steals from you by using regions, this is unfair.

Last edited by a moderator:

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Ummm... use subregions to prevent stealing? They are there for a reason. Also, as a town you are responsible for the people you recruit. I like the new rule, if you recruit people that arent trustworthy you're gonna get burned, and that is exactly how it should be.

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
did you read what I wrote? sub-regions are not totally safe cause of different problems. and for crying out loud, sometimes managers are not online to keep track of who is where, and the fact that that person was trustworthy before all this.

so ya... no I still stand with my case

also you say to recruit only trustworthy.... but seriously, that males it that it kills the new player base...

Edit: Ok.... Xhared.... I will not write doing a post again during the morning on a stupid ipad again...

Last edited: