• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Rule Council Application: Mistyckle

Mistyckle

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Minecraft IGN: Mistyckle
  2. Position applying for: Rules Council
  3. Age|Timezone: 25/PST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Roughly 4 months (April 2014)
  5. Why do you think you would make a good Council Member?: I have a decent handle of the rules here on Herocraft. Though I realize that past experience does not always count toward one's time on HC, I have held various positions within Minecraft of staff. Senior Mod, Admin and Owner. For Senior Mod and Admin, I enforced the already placed rules, and reviewed them as needed. As an Owner, I made rules based on player needs, staff needs, balance of playstyle (PVP vs. PVE) and balancing that within the game mechanics, as well as making them understood (posting in forums, in server and reminding/warning when needed).
  6. What is your play-style and what do you like to do in game?: I am solely a PVE person. I like playing in Survival but enjoy the different game mechanics that HC has, along with more difficult mobs. I have no desire to fight other players or raid. My time owning a PVP based server did allow me to understand (and balance) both sides, but I prefer to play to relax and not have the added adrenaline rushes that PVP would impart.
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I think that there are fewer strictly PVE players (some play both sides or feel they need to go to PVP to have community) so I believe this gives me a relatively unique place on Herocraft. And hopefully with that will give me a voice that will help to balance the two. Thank you for your time.

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
Welcome to the team! I'll be posting in our Rules Council forum with more information on how we'll be proceeding.