• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Rule Council App: Holyrollerss

holyrollerss

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft IGN: Holyrollerss
  2. Position applying for: Rules Council
  3. Age|Timezone: 31 , Eastern Standard Time
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft? will be 1 year in September but i have been playing minecraft for over 4 years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good Council Member?: I've had many experiences on different types of minecraft servers with many different types of game play and rules that are to be enforced and followed. I wouldn't by no means classify myself an expert on rules or rules making. I however would say I do know what is right and wrong and am willing to debate on rules that i think should be in place or changed to better the experience for other players. The current world of Herocraft is ever changing and so should the rules change to adapt.
  6. What is your play-style and what do you like to do in game?: I'm primarily PVE but i'm not opposed to PVP. I just prefer PVE due to being able to build with out the raiding drama.
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Eh I'm just a laid back kind of player. I used to just get on level, build, socialize then log off. Now i would like the opportunity to help better the server any way i can. I enjoy being part of Herocraft and would love to help others share this enjoyment.