• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ruger392 Whitelist app

ruger

Coal
1. Minecraft In-game name: Ruger392
2. Location & Age: New Jersey, 14
3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Well my friend IcyAzn loaned me this account so I havent any knowledge of previous bans. I was though banned because i was using an eff 4 shovel and the anti-hack plugin thought i was fastbreaking so after three *spammed warnings* i got banned.
4. Referral(s)[Optional]: My friend IcyAzn referred me
5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Of course i voted :D
6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Im watching your vids as we speak and yes
7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i read the rules and TOS/EULA. I fully agree with all and wish to play on the account
8. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCR8

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
1. Minecraft In-game name: Ruger392
2. Location & Age: New Jersey, 14
3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Well my friend IcyAzn loaned me this account so I havent any knowledge of previous bans. I was though banned because i was using an eff 4 shovel and the anti-hack plugin thought i was fastbreaking so after three *spammed warnings* i got banned.
4. Referral(s)[Optional]: My friend IcyAzn referred me
5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Of course i voted :D
6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Im watching your vids as we speak and yes
7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i read the rules and TOS/EULA. I fully agree with all and wish to play on the account
8. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCR8
Reviewing!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
You said Icy loaned you the account. How long ago was this? I have found an application on another site that says that "ruger392" is 15 years old, while this app says 14. Can you explain that?

Also @Angyles please name change to "ruger392".