• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ruger392 G-Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger392

Obsidian
IGN: ruger392
Muted by: @(name) @Kainzo
Time of mute: 9:00 est
Server/Channel: G MUTE
Reason for mute: Honestly no idea
Your story: Everyone in pvp was having a BLAST and I do mean BLAST when we were doing treasure hunts. Suddenly we noticed 4k prizes were down to 80$. So i went in /ch o and said "why ruin something nice, its not even worth doing these anymore" and gmuted. Honestly how is that g mute worthy? speaking my mind is gmute worthy?

-Seems you need a /shutup ruger392 command or something because i get gmuted for everything I say haha <3 kainzo

Bump!

Last edited:

Ruger392

Obsidian
I disagree, they are still worth doing and bring lots of pvp.

however i do agree a gmute wasn't quite fair, it was a shock to have prizes dropped that much and i understand how he felt to say what he said but it wasn't gmute worthy.

#FreeThePenguin
ty for the support but @Kainzo should be the one commenting on this :p

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Your attitude has been nothing but disrespectful towards the hard workers of this server. Treasure hunts granting 2500s per chest is unbalanced and was hotfixed to the levels where we wanted them.

This will be removed in 30 days time.

Status
Not open for further replies.