• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Rude who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterpunx

Legacy Supporter 6
Please, stop muting players for being rude in the same conversation where the owner is being rude to almost everyone..

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
hc.to/rules:
"Server staff retain the right to kick, ban, or close access to any or all users of Herocraft Online Services at any time. The rules are constantly being updated, check back often."

peterpunx

Legacy Supporter 6
That's why its a suggestion...

Reading some minimike96 comments on the forums, he doesnt know what a suggestion means

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
You're asking for a rule about using the "Server staff retain the right to kick, ban, or close access to any or all users of Herocraft Online Services at any time" rule though.....

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
That's why its a suggestion...

Reading some minimike96 comments on the forums, he doesnt know what a suggestion means
Most of the Guides don't know what they are talking about......

Kainzo told me hes going to punch a Fuckin Hole in my face
and I get muted for something like "Kainzo I don't think you should do this because you just decreased the level gap and this will increase it"

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Reading some OF minimike96 comments on the forums, he doesnt know what a suggestion means

Where do you get off saying that? An actual suggestions would be something that says "Hey, I have an idea that I think is cool and might be better than what you have now. Here are some reasons why!"

I don't get where you get that I don't know what a suggestion is.

Most of the Guides don't know what they are talking about......

Whereas I think the 2nd part of your post is a little over the top (On his part TBH), where do you get that from?

peterpunx

Legacy Supporter 6
ye minimike, Hey, I have an idea that I think is cool and might be better than what you have now. Here are some reasons why you should not mute players for being rude while you are being rude, because its not fair and piss people off.

Thats how you want it? is now a suggestion for you?

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Where do you get off saying that? An actual suggestions would be something that says "Hey, I have an idea that I think is cool and might be better than what you have now. Here are some reasons why!"

I don't get where you get that I don't know what a suggestion is.

Whereas I think the 2nd part of your post is a little over the top (On his part TBH), where do you get that from?
Its my avatar on teamspeak

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Its my avatar on teamspeak
Your avatar is that guides don't know anything? Ok.

ye minimike, Hey, I have an idea that I think is cool and might be better than what you have now. Here are some reasons why you should not mute players for being rude while you are being rude, because its not fair and piss people off.

Thats how you want it? is now a suggestion for you?
All I'm saying is "Hey, stop doing this because you're rude first" is more of a demand. And a silly one at that. Learn to deal with that crap, no need to be rude back to someone.

I get what you are saying @Naxet91. If a Mod or Admin starts acting casual and joking around you feel like it's okay for you to do the same thing. It's kind of like when a police officer pulls you over and starts cracking jokes while he also holds the power to screw you over if he doesn't like you being casual back.

It feels like they are luring you into a trap. Maybe instead of asking the Powers that be to let you be rude back, you should be asking them to respect their own positions and not be so casual with the players?

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Your avatar is that guides don't know anything? Ok.

All I'm saying is "Hey, stop doing this because you're rude first" is more of a demand. And a silly one at that. Learn to deal with that crap, no need to be rude back to someone.
Oh no that's not my avatar XD.....
But for reals most of the guides are annoying assholes who think they know shit when they don't.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Please, stop muting players for being rude in the same conversation where the owner is being rude to almost everyone..
"Kainzo's going to kill the server for the 3rd time again"

Stop being so disrespectful.

Locking this thread as its nothing but trollish. If you want change, find it in yourself. You are the cause of your mute by being extremely distasteful to someone who pours hundreds of hours to this server a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.