• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Rubberbanding over blocks I just placed

Morningstar42

Glowing Redstone
1.4 bug....

I'm working on building some walls while sneaking/creeping, and almost every time I place a block, then try to walk over it to place the next block at the same height, it keeps rubberbanding me. It's making it nearly impossible to build. I have to stop sneaking, then walk around in a small circle, to "enter" that block from another side, in order to get there without rubberbanding.

This was happening last night as well as today, and seems to be somewhat intermittent.

It has happened with both the vanilla minecraft client, as well as the "herocraft jar" for 1.4

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I have experienced this bug for quite some time now. It happens almost every time I try to jump from a stair block onto another stair block, or with half slabs.

Morningstar42

Glowing Redstone
There is a good chance the issue is isolated to working with stairs. I was placing stairs at the time this was happening.