• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Rubber banding/Pull back

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Before the serve updated to 1.5 the rubber banding/pullback was non existent I hope that Kainzo or whoever fixed it can fix it again so that dragoons and ninjas don't get such bad pullback

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Before the serve updated to 1.5 the rubber banding/pullback was non existent I hope that Kainzo or whoever fixed it can fix it again so that dragoons and ninjas don't get such bad pullback
Need more information....

what skills .. where at ... how often - please read submitting bug reports.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Kk as a when sprinting and going below three hunger when your jumping or super jumping in the air I guess no cheat thinks your hacking and pulls u back to your spot on the ground with both skills superjump and jump also I think it happens with tremor were if you tremor someone sprinting towards you they just get pulled back to we're you tremored them. It's happens almost all the time and I kind of am getting mad because that's what dragoons are all about... Kainzo

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Also happens with Minecarts when you get out of them.
(Tps you back to mounting location)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Kk as a when sprinting and going below three hunger when your jumping or super jumping in the air I guess no cheat thinks your hacking and pulls u back to your spot on the ground with both skills superjump and jump also I think it happens with tremor were if you tremor someone sprinting towards you they just get pulled back to we're you tremored them. It's happens almost all the time and I kind of am getting mad because that's what dragoons are all about... Kainzo
I've reported this to the nocheat dev. There's a build on test.hc.to that you guys need to test if possible.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
I've reported this to the nocheat dev. There's a build on test.hc.to that you guys need to test if possible.

Ill try when I have time also has the same effect with dragon travel when you get off sometimes teleports back to where you started

firebus

Legacy Supporter 8
Kainzo Dragoons jump is not working if you are sprinting and running on the ground. It only works if you use it well jump sprinting mid air. Otherwise everytime you use jump well on land it rubber bands you back.[DOUBLEPOST=1364519863,1364159002][/DOUBLEPOST]BUMP