• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

royfi's application

royfi

Glowing Redstone
IGN: royfi
age & location: 16, The Netherlands, Haarlem (near Amsterdam)
previous bans: none
refferals:C_Hawk14, Yaltar101
how did you hear about HeroCraft: my friends Yaltar101 and C_Hawk14 told me about it. they heard it from the server owner of mmc and it looked us nice.
have you voted for HeroCraft: of course i did why shouldn't i vote for this server?
do you agree to the rules: I do they are great rules
reason why you should be accepted: i am fanatic minecrafter that loves to build and go out on adventures. I also love redstone and its applications, I also love rpg, on mmc i had an rpg town
and we almost had there a great war between towns ( according to the story) but it failed.
special key: {HCR5)
additional info: i love building and trading stuff, and I also learning java language at school and how to make apps maybe i could use it later for this server

royfi

Glowing Redstone
i saw you have reacted to other applications that were made later so i thougt maybe you forgot to look at this one because i didn't got an reaction

FalseLuck

Legacy Supporter 7
@royfi when you post on your own application it bumps it to the top, and I generally look at the bottom of the page and scroll up each time i choose a new application. :p

@Angyles IP check

The application looks alright, and you seem to check out. I will give you more information as soon as I hear from Angy :)

FalseLuck

Legacy Supporter 7
@Angyles thank you :p

Welcome to HeroCraft @royfi Please check your inbox for a PM.

Your friends can play on the greylist until their applications are approved.