• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RoPaul's ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoPaul

Gold
IGN: RoPaul
Banned by: @Brutalacerate
Time of ban: 06/23/11
Reason for ban: Griefing and use of internet ebonics
Your story: Once upon a time , a long time ago i played on this server. I liked it very very much and i mined for like days! I was getting richer and richer and i wanted to show my town mates my value and my devotion , so i exposed 2 gold or lapis (cant remeber ) blocks at the entrence of my house. A day later they were gone. I was very angry and i suspected my neigbour because in that town were 3 active members, me , my neighbour and the leader. I didn't suspect my leader so i wanted to take revenge on my neighbour.
I put some gravel blocks in his house and a sign "U MAD?". I was young and stupid... I want another chance to play on this awesome server.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
IGN: RoPaul
Banned by: @Brutalacerate
Time of ban: 06/23/11
Reason for ban: Griefing and use of internet ebonics
Your story: Once upon a time , a long time ago i played on this server. I liked it very very much and i mined for like days! I was getting richer and richer and i wanted to show my town mates my value and my devotion , so i exposed 2 gold or lapis (cant remeber ) blocks at the entrence of my house. A day later they were gone. I was very angry and i suspected my neigbour because in that town were 3 active members, me , my neighbour and the leader. I didn't suspect my leader so i wanted to take revenge on my neighbour.
I put some gravel blocks in his house and a sign "U MAD?". I was young and stupid... I want another chance to play on this awesome server.
You've been unbanned - please follow the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.