• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RoPaul's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoPaul

Gold
  1. In-game name: RoPaul
  2. Location & Age: Cluj-Napoca , Romania; 16 yrs.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): yes
  4. Referral(s): cata101,crazybanana
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I love Role-Playing ,and i'm a pretty good builder and redstone enginier i'm friendly and i'm an active player. I play minecraft since alpha. In mmorpg games i usualy play with Mages or Healers but also as Scout or Thief. I really enjoy Heroes mode it make me fell like i'm playing a MMORPG + you can build an mine = AWSOMNESS.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: It's very popular at MinecraftForums, and i heard about it from some friend.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I get an error when i'm trying
    502 Bad Gateway
  8. Additional Info: I was banned some time ago and i made a ban appeal but nobody answerd it http://herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/ropauls-ban-appeal.10395/ and i wanna play with my friends, I play a lot or RPG games like Skyrim, Lineage 2, Mount and Blade I'm a fan of Starcraft 2 and Call Of Duty series. And i'm a really big fan of this site name 9gag. And i like to record videos with minecraft for my youtube channel. I'm fan of a TV series named The Big Bang Theory witch is a great comedy. And i'm pretty good at C++ i have some awards from some contests.

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
if you were banned you'll need to make another ban appeal thread. Proctors canT just re whitelist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.