• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Romans' Application :D

RealRomans

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Romans
  2. Location & Age: Alabama, 17
  3. Previous Bans: Banned from Darktide due to my internet connection with the server(yes seriously...) Furthur detail: A blanket ban was imposed for people with a bad connection.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am a reliable and fun loving person, I have heard some different stories and want to try out the server for myself. I am very artistic and will help the staff of Herocraft in any way possible.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Ironically, the Darktide server
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?:Yes :)
  8. Additional Info: Well, most of it is in #5, but I hope to bring my great ideas and great spirit to the server, as well as my time. I would love to get to know the "citizens" of Herocraft, and have read over the wiki rules.

RealRomans

Dirt
Sure thing @Brutalacerate. A lot of info was not given out on the bans, due to the fact they couldn't release evidence to support their claim. They didn't want to "jeopardize the integrity of the server", which is why we were banned. 17 players were banned. They were all quite active PVP'ers also. It seems as though most of the pvp'ers were banned.
More quotes:

SquallSeeD3 said:
Because it is *possible*--no matter how remotely--that even the most egregious offenders on our list are simply "lagging", there's absolutely no way we could confirm with 100% certainty that hack use has occurred. It would therefore be unprofessional of me to make that accusation.

Kaliven(Lead Admin of Darktide) said:
One thing we would like to stress is that this list in no way asserts that the players on it were *hacking*, or otherwise utilizing unapproved third-party applications.

RealRomans

Dirt
Oh yes, another thing to add to my application:

I am great with forum signatures and with photoshop..

Pics:

Mine.jpg

SenorScott.jpg

RealRomans

Dirt
It says im not whitelisted. It wont let me in in other words. Maybe you put in RealRomans, the name is Romans :p