• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ROM Empire

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm sorry I'm not on to see this go down. Supid one-Minecraft-capable-computer-in-the-house.

Oh well. May Ublaga's banner ever wave!

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Some funny screen shots of ROM's failure of a takeover. Jailed in a bedrock room with spider webs. People chasing xani around trying to trap her in the corners. Sheddi taking away the only source of light in the jail. Kain calling lightning down on people. Which he did like 400 times, lol. Massive amounts of lightning.

For those who missed it the ROM empire tried to revolt against sanctum and the staff fought back. Was fun. You missed it. Go cry in a corner. =D

2011-05-27_203851.png

ROMinjail.png

2011-05-27_203418.png

2011-05-27_203357.png

2011-05-27_201707.png

2011-05-27_201656.png

2011-05-27_201551.png

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Amgroma said:
Wolfgang, why are you posting such huge pictures? Those are really big and fucking up my forum layout...

It's just you, Amgroma. I'm looking at them and they're too tiny for me to read the chatbox without zooming.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Yea I shouldn't have even posted them prolly. They used to be 854x480, nice a big, but when I uploaded them to photobucket it made them really tiny for some reason. It's weird, because photobucket has never made minecraft screenshots smaller before or any picture for that matter.

Long story short, screwed up somehow and too damn lazy to try again. =P

Figgis

Legacy Supporter 5
weynard said:
You are all stupid. I mean, why would you do that? I don't even... understand that.

Because we wanted to have a little fun that didn't involve listening too your opinions.

ROM WILL prevail. >:D