• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Roleplaying anyone? Poll included.

Would you be interested in roleplaying on the server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aldan

Stone
iRay: Nice to hear that. :) Could you please answer the poll, it makes planning things much easier.

Alator: I can view the "Public" and "Townships and Guilds" parts of the forum. I've also noticed that I haven't got the "Now you're a member, good for you!" trophy, so it's most likely just a minor mistake somewhere in the application process.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, you're in luck. There actually IS a roleplaying sub-forum! Though it's most likely made for text-roleplay purposes, I think that Danda could fiddle up a IGRP sub-forum, if needed. (Unless ofcourse you can use the curent roleplaying forum.) It's in the Herocraft Member Discussion forums.
It would be much better to have a thread prefix for that in the RP section, I believe.

aldan

Stone
It looks like we've got 15 people willing to give this a shot, and four willing to do some work to get the town/area built! Huzzah!
All I personally need to begin is normal whitelisting on the forum, funding for the project and an area to work on. Who's up for scouting out some prime property? :D

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Just to note, you can use Forgelight and Warshard - as a greylisted member, however, it does have griefing in it.

aldan

Stone
I have no problems playing in the main world Bastion*. I'm pretty sure it's only my forum account that hasn't been reconfigured properly?..

Edit*: Might as well call it by it's actual name

iRay

Dirt
Voted and keeping a close eye on this thread. Make that 2 eyes.

Edit; Out of half stupidity and half haste on my part, I voted the wrong option. I was meant to vote for #3. Sorry.

aldan

Stone
As I'm new to the server, I'm still in the process of learning the habits of the players.
All I know is, that in my regular playing hours I rarely see any hints of roleplaying. Of course this doesn't mean it doesn't exist, and I certainly don't doubt that it does. The reason I made this post, was because I wanted to give those who are interested a place to meet other roleplayers more frequently, or even have multiple people in the area at most times.
From day one I knew most of the players here wouldn't leave the server, even if someone paid them. You are luck to have people this loyal!

My point is that I merely want to help cultivate roleplaying here, and help make the RP part of MMORPG more relevant in day to day gaming.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
The RP that exists tends to be in personal channels and in local/shout chat, so it would be hard to notice. Also, there is a roleplay channel: /ch rp (now that I think of it, this needs to be added to the public channel list on the wiki, I believe).

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
The RP that exists tends to be in personal channels and in local/shout chat, so it would be hard to notice. Also, there is a roleplay channel: /ch rp (now that I think of it, this needs to be added to the public channel list on the wiki, I believe).
If I had known the channel was there, I'd have joined it the first day.